Broadway Stars Broadway Stars

Chris Rock says he has turned down offer to host Oscars again by Catherine Shoard

During a standup set Rock said that to return after Will Smith attacked him at this year's awards would be like returning to the scene of a crime Chris Rock has reportedly declined an offer to host next year's Oscars. During a standup show on Sunday night in Phoenix, Arizona, the comedian said the awards' organisers had asked him to return to host for a third time (he previously emceed in 2005 and 2016). Earlier this…

SOURCE: The Guardian at 03:18PM on August 30, 2022

« Back to BroadwayStars